Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: The After Dice

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Yammeryammeryammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 30th, 2002
    Posts
    337
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorta reminds me of some old Saturday Night Live skits. Good stuff. And why would Despin say the final product wouldn't be as good?

  2. #12
    Senior Hostboard Member miker's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 1999
    Posts
    2,621
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    what's the hook? pls can you describe the concept in 25 words or less. I don't read unsolicited scripts ...

  3. #13
    Inactive Member emjen's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    747
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you can quote me on this too:

    Kinda cool.

    Its cool, kinda cool. You've inspired me. I can say that, I'll work on a 5 minute park-bench script soon enough.

    Yes I like it. I dont really like it, but i am not not liking it either. Its decent. I also think 5 minute movies are very very hard to make, because you have to capture the audience, let them know the characters, let them know what is going on, let them know what kind of humour there is going on and all that. Hmm.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Generic Skinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2001
    Posts
    1,009
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Emjen: I'd rather quote you on this: "Yes I like it. I dont really like it, but i am not not liking it either."

    Miker: Hook? Sod off. Here's the synopsis for ya:

    John is a young business consultant who is clinically dead. The problem is he doesn?t know it. John has in fact entered a bizarre limbo while his life on Earth hangs in the balance. Everything looks normal enough, but the odd people he meets quickly exasperate John. One of these is the enigmatic Tal, who seems to hold the key to John?s predicament. Though Tal does answer some questions, it is Fate who will ultimately decide John?s destiny. She does this with a roll of the fabled ?after-dice?, with the numbers representing Heaven, **** or a return to Earth. How lucky will John be?

    To anyone who took the time to read: thanks, and I'm glad most of you liked it.

    As for what went wrong, well where do I start? [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

    I'll try to salvage it in October but none to likely it looks.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member blue eyed willow's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 1st, 2002
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i like the after dice script and i am very hopeful of the recovery of the footage [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •